grow, marvel, eat, laugh, persevere

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa Claus Is A Gardener

Guess what Santa brought me??? I know, I'm as surprised as you are. Who knew Santa was into Gardening???

I also got some awesome red Crocs, a gift card to HD and Walmart which I'll save to buy gardening stuff next sprint and a Borders gift card for gardening books. Oh, and rechargeable batteries and charger for so my digital camera will always be ready for action. I can't wait for spring!

Thanks, Santa! I love you!

Happy Holidays my garden blogging friends! I've missed you!

9 comments:

  1. You betcha Santa is a gardener. And it looks like he caught on that you've become a gardener, too!

    Merry Christmas,
    Carol, May Dreams Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Santa uses Reindeer manure on his garden ? Just kidding.

    Somebody passed the word that you were into gardening, eh ? Such lovely and thoughtful gifts !

    Warmest wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa did good! He brought me a battery charger too. That ought to save enough $$ for a few extra plants. Happy gardening in 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! How thoughtful of Santa to bring you such nice things. You must've been a good gardener this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOoooooooooo, congats! Such a pretty looking one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw some of your previous posts about winter sowing - have you started any winter sowing yet? I'm thinking about doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have been a very good girl. That Santa knows what Gardeners like.

    Happiest of holidays... Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. carol, carolyn, david, MMD, christine, lisa - thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year! Are you guys making any new years resolutions?

    sabrina - thanks for visiting my blog! no I have not started winter sowing yet. I've never done it before so i'm not sure when is the right time. Good luck with yours and keep us posted on your prgress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must have been a very good girl, Gina! ;-)

    I love the mini greenhouse. I've looked at those myself before.

    ReplyDelete