grow, marvel, eat, laugh, persevere

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coveting Other People's Gardens

Do you find yourself going to other people's gardens and wanting to take pictures and put them on your blog pretending that it's your garden?  I do!

Last week I went to GB's for a barbecue in honor of Pie Guy going off to medical school next week.  GB grilled (the food rocked) in the rain and even though we had to eat inside I was still able to snap a few pictures. 

So, here's my pretend garden...

2008_0713image0055

2008_0713image0058

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2008_0713image0054

2008_0713image0057

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2008_0713image0056

2008_0713image0052

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2008_0713image0053

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of gardens I'd like to have as my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I'm always thinking someone elses garden would be wonderful to have. Generally, it is the smaller gardens I'm coveting. Mine can seem so daunting at times. The garden you showed is very cool and is making the most of a hard situation. It would be fun to work in. Your previous post has some fantastic flower pictures. Looks like you've got a lot of color going on in your yard. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow her garden has changed a lot in a year. It's lovely and definitely one to covet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. God. I really want to steal your photos and pretend that this is MY garden, too! (Nobody would believe it, though--it's not nearly messy enough! lol.)

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking garden! You can take inspiration from it.

    ReplyDelete