TA DAAA!!! I built my first raised veggie bed! It was so easy! GB - I did it all by myself! Yay me! I had originally planned to make 3 of these but they are bigger than I expected. I don't know how much smaller I expected a 4x4 bed to bed. You guessed it - IT'S 4X4! I think one more should do it. Tomorrow I'm going to get my lasagna going in this bed.
Other stuff I did .....
- Got the sweetest card ever from my honey. It made me cry.
- Cut, Color, Wax at the salon courtesy of my honey.
- Dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant with my honey. They even gave me a little tiramisu in a little clay pot with a real flower in the top for my birthday. They did not sing to me at the restaurant. Thank God!
- Picked up 5 pounds of coffee grounds from Starbucks for my garden.
- Took a nap
- Went to the basketball game where my Chicago Bulls beat the Indiana Pacers.
- Got ice cream from my favorite ice cream place The Brown Cow Ice Cream Parlor.
- The composter is on the way! It has been ordered but did not arrive on time which spoiled my guys master plan. I'm excited about it!
It was a very quiet day. Other than my honey, I only spoke to my mother. Other well wishers left me voicemails. For some reason I just didn't feel like talking today. Birthdays are hard for me. This one was pretty good.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes - I really appreciated it.