grow, marvel, eat, laugh, persevere

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First pink rose

A few of the roses are finally starting to open. It's hard for me to believe these things were sitting in a bucket a few weeks ago. Remember?



I haven't really given them any special attention unless you count staring at them day after day.


I hope the other things I've planted turn out okay. I've noticed that everything over on the other fence line is really suffering. I think I'll be trying to add some amendments to that side this weekend. I should have done this before planting anything but I just got too anxious. Mr. Wonderful will be out of town this weekend so I'll be camped out in the garden, weather permitting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina,

    Congratulations ! How exciting to see the first rose and it's so darling.

    Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete