grow, marvel, eat, laugh, persevere

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Contest: Troy-Bilt Cordless Battery-Powered Pole Saw

Thanks to the fine folks at Troy-Bilt I'm giving away one of their cordless battery-powered pole saws.  The saw extends from 5-8 feet and comes with a lithium battery and charger.  For my information check out my review of it.  And for a good laugh, watch the video below of me actually using it.




To enter the contest, simply leave a comment telling us why you need a pole saw like this and I'll pick a winner using a random number generator Tuesday October 4th at 8:00 CST.  The product will be shipped directly to you from the manufacturer so you won't need to give me your mailing address, but you will need to give it to them.

Note: Only folks in the contiguous US may enter. (sorry, international friends) Please make sure you enter the contest using an account that is connected to an email address or leave your email address in the comment.  If I cannot contact you to inform you that you are the winner, I'll unfortunately need to pick a different winner.

Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. My yard has many trees and i find i don't prune as often as i should because of the equipment needed. This great tool would really help to clean up my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea G in Morgan Hill, CASeptember 27, 2011 at 7:42 AM

    My two sisters and I just moved to a place that has bushes that we have to trim - but they're up and down slopes;totally out of reach for us. This would be a great tool to get close to those bushes and trees and give them the trim they need.

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    andrea_goldsmith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! We have two trees - a silver maple and a red maple - that desperately need trimming on their lower branches. Our manual pole saw broke and this would be so much better than an exact replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have trees with high branches that need pruning, but nothing to prune them with! This would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the music in the video! :-) Our trees are just starting to become mature and too tall to trim with the ladder.

    You can find my email address on my Facebook page (Get Busy Gardening)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe just the fact we have five 100-year old oak trees very near our roof! I've always envied my neighbor with a pole saw and would love to start trimming. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have trees, trees and more TREES! This little baby would come in handy BIG TIME :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cicadias killed a few small branches on my cherry tree that are just out of reach. This would be perfect to cut them down before they break off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have two trees in the garden that are pruned into lovely Christmas tree shapes and then only way to get to the top (and out of the rain gutter) is with a pole saw (which I don't own). Beg and borrow have gotten me this far, and I'm not ready for stealing, so I would *love* to win this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dad and trim trees together. He likes manual, but I am not strong enough to do it like he does. I need POWER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's cool! I have bad knees & can't climb a ladder to prune. I'd love to win this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete