grow, marvel, eat, laugh, persevere

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Somebody Likes Me!

Thank you, Carolyn over at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago for giving me the "E"! Thankfully, I discovered Carolyn's blog very soon after I started gardening and blogging. All the advice she's given me has just been priceless. I'm pretty sure Carolyn takes pity on me because I'm also transplanted from the South to Chicago like her. She's my Southern Soul Sister!

I think I'm supposed to give the bit "E" to some of my favorite blogs and though I've got tons, here are a few that I love...

Garden Punks
My Chicago Garden
Garden Girl
Garden Desk
Notes from a Cottage Garden
Soilman's Allotment Blog
The Compost Bin

I could go on and on!

1 comment:

  1. I finally sauntered over here to thank you for the awesome award! I really appreciate it Gina. Sometimes I wonder about what I say, but glad to know at least one person reads it!

    ReplyDelete